When we feed Shiba Inu for the first time, most puppy owners are confused about supplementing the Shiba Inu with nutrients. Especially in the first year, Shiba Inu will have many quirks or diseases due to the nutritional imbalance. For example, my Shiba Inu Zorrito starts eating dirt and walls when he was 6 months old. Through extensive research online and reading other people’s feeding experiences, I found that the lack of trace elements causes these phenomena. After three weeks of daily micronutrient supplementation, his pica condition disappeared.
And that’s when I realized a good diet is one of the essential care. During the first year, it will be necessary to satisfy Shiba Inu’s nutritional needs in a balanced way to achieve a satisfactory development of vital functions, strong bones and teeth, good vision, healthy and shiny hair, good muscles, and enough energy to grow. If these goals can be achieved, we will have a healthy and robust Shiba Inu.
During the stage of Shiba Inu before 1 year old, you need to be careful about the balance of the Shiba Inu’s nutrition, since nutrients are substances contained in dog food/ Nutritional supplements that actively participate in metabolism to maintain the functions of the Shiba Inu’s body. Best food for Shiba Inu
We need to know which nutrients are necessary because the damage caused by malnutrition can be lifelong. So let’s take a look at the nutrients Shiba Inu needs to grow:
It is an organic macromolecule, a fundamental organic matter that constitutes cells, an essential component of all tissues and organs of life, and life activities’ main undertaker. It is the substance that is intimately connected with life and all forms of life.
Protein’s function for Shiba Inu is to make your puppy muscles strong, robust, and developed powerful support the healthy immune system. Protein provides essential energy for the Shiba Inu to meet the puppy’s daily caloric needs and keep them active, which will help the puppy grow healthily.
Proteinex Liquid Protein Supports
- PURE PROTEIN: PURE PROTEIN: With almost 99% absorption rate, our hydolized liquid protein supplement has been broken down into its simplest form of amino acids, making it easily absorbed by the body compared to tablets, powders and capsules.
- READY-TO-DRINK PROTEIN: You can either drink these great-tasting liquid protein shots as it is with no mixing required or add it with food, water, juice, smoothies, or your favorite beverage. These hydrolyzed collagen protein drinks are also ideal for tube feeding as it does not club feeding tubes.
- EASY TO USE & SUITABLE FOR ALL PETS
Probiotics Fiber Supplement for Dogs-Glandex
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY ANAL GLANDS: SUPPORTS HEALTHY ANAL GLANDS: Glandex is specifically manufactured to encourage healthy and anal glands. The principal component, seeds of pumpkin, enhance natural emptying of the anal glands and also boosts digestive health & seasonal allergies.
- PATENTED FORMULA: The patented formula of Glandex combines all organic components, and it keeps your dog’s anal glands healthy; also a Fiber Blend, Digestive Enzymes, Prebiotics & Probiotics & Omega Fatty Acids.
Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chloride, and magnesium are the essential chemical reactions for the Shiba Inu body. Especially Calcium is involved in the development of the skeleton; the growth of teeth depends on Calcium’s absorption.
Best Seaweed Calcium for Pets by Nature
- Seaweed Calcium helps darken a dog’s nose and brighten its coat
- 100% Wild Harvested Icelandic Calcareous Marine Algae (Lithothamnion Sp.)
- One teaspoon=1440mg of Bioavailable Calcium, LARGE 14 oz Supply, Wide Mouth Jar
- Kosher Certified, Halal Certified, EU Health Certified, Allergen Free, GMO-Free, and Vegan
- Effortless to utilize, it may add the flavorless powder to Hot or Cold foods. Laboratory Tested for Contaminants
Copper, iodine, iron, manganese, selenium, and zinc. Pica occurs when a puppy is deficient in trace elements.
*These nutrients are essential to a puppy’s growth; I recommend pet owners add supplements product as appropriate.